Company “Alfa Marine” was established in December 2005. The main goal of our company is to deliver various marine equipment, safety equipment and many other types of goods for the needs of customers engaged in the marine and recreation sector in Azerbaijan.
Over the years the firm became stronger in financial terms and we made an extensive customer base. We have always attached great importance to relationships with our clients. Our customers are our most valuable assets. Large state-owned companies, organizations, institutions and ordinary citizens are among them. We have always sought to maximize the satisfaction of the needs and wishes of our customers.
The firm since its foundation has sought to establish direct contacts with manufacturers.
Along with expanding the range of goods delivered and the growth in sales volumes, our company has gradually expanded the range of services. We established service center and began to provide technical services for personal watercraft, ATVs, sport boats, outboard motors, inflatable boats and yachts.
To this date, we have a large showroom, fully equipped service center with 2 cargo van Ford Transit, a pick-up Nissan Navara. The company employs are 18 people, 10 of whom are employed in the service center.
Alfa Marine represents following brands in Azerbaijan Republic:
– BEUCHAT (France) – Scuba diving, snorkeling, spear fishing, swimming equipments;
– CRESSI (Italy) – Scuba diving, snorkeling, spear fishing, swimming equipments;
– MERCURY (USA) – Outboard and inboard engines;
– POLARIS (USA) – ATV’s and SSV’s;
– ULTRAFLEX (Italy) – Steering and control systems;
– MAJONI (Holland) – Developing and manufacturing top quality fenders and buoys;
– KAYA (Turkey) – Safety equipment;
– LALIZAS (Greece) – Marine equipment;
– SOCAR (State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic);
– The Caspian Sea Oil Fleet;
– Caspian Sea Shipping Company;
– Ministry of Emergency Situations;
– Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources;
– Coast Guard;
– Marine Police;
– Ministry of Defense;
– State Special Protection Service
– Ministry of National Security;
– Office of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
– Ministry of Internal Affairs.